We understand that you can’t necessarily lease these properties, but agritourism destinations offer the ability for land owners to share their property’s features with the public through a variety of different outlets. The agritourism industry is exploding nationwide. People want to visit the land, experience the farm, learn from their visit, and see where their food and other agricultural products are coming from. Further, these properties offer the ability for individuals, groups, and families to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors while spending quality time with one another. Due to the interest in agritourism properties, we provide a marketplace for them as well.
Agritourism destinations/properties typically include:
- Rural Bed & Breakfast/Overnight Stay Destinations
- U-Pick Farms (Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Lettuce, etc.)
- Winery & Vineyard Properties
- Pumpkin Patches (Seasonal)
- Corn Mazes (Seasonal)
- Christmas Trees (Seasonal)
- Animal Farms/Petting Zoos
- And More
We allow agritourism owners to post all location types to fit the owner’s specialty.